Comunidad Nación Avatar
¿Estas listo para adentrarte en el foro?

Unirse al foro, es rápido y fácil

Comunidad Nación Avatar
¿Estas listo para adentrarte en el foro?

Comunidad Nación Avatar
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Conectarse

Recuperar mi contraseña

Staff Avatar Site
Avatar Aang Firelord Zuko Princesa Azula ValSmile
¿Eres nuevo y tienes algunas Dudas? Consulta al Staff de Avatar-Site!
Últimos temas
» Hora de Confesarse xDD
An exploration of creativity and the creative process by the co-creator and executive producer of "Avatar: The Last Airbender" and "The Legend of Korra." EmptyMar Nov 22, 2022 1:22 pm por .Mai.

» La ultima persona que comente gana :D
An exploration of creativity and the creative process by the co-creator and executive producer of "Avatar: The Last Airbender" and "The Legend of Korra." EmptyDom Sep 25, 2022 2:33 pm por danku

» Gracias a todos, ahora y siempre.
An exploration of creativity and the creative process by the co-creator and executive producer of "Avatar: The Last Airbender" and "The Legend of Korra." EmptyMar Mar 29, 2022 9:51 pm por EkEr15

» Contemos hasta 7.000 !
An exploration of creativity and the creative process by the co-creator and executive producer of "Avatar: The Last Airbender" and "The Legend of Korra." EmptyLun Mar 28, 2022 8:57 pm por Avatar diego

» Solo los que estamos en cuarentena sabemos que...
An exploration of creativity and the creative process by the co-creator and executive producer of "Avatar: The Last Airbender" and "The Legend of Korra." EmptyLun Mar 28, 2022 8:54 pm por Avatar diego

Afiliados Elite
 photo 88888888_zpsb8821a0a.png Naruto Shinibi Dreams
fororpgnarutoAn exploration of creativity and the creative process by the co-creator and executive producer of "Avatar: The Last Airbender" and "The Legend of Korra." Titan-10
fororpgnarutoRoad to ShinobiAn exploration of creativity and the creative process by the co-creator and executive producer of "Avatar: The Last Airbender" and "The Legend of Korra." 0C4UNeO
Legado Ninja
Sondeo

¿Cuál fue tu libro favorito?

An exploration of creativity and the creative process by the co-creator and executive producer of "Avatar: The Last Airbender" and "The Legend of Korra." Vote_lcap26%An exploration of creativity and the creative process by the co-creator and executive producer of "Avatar: The Last Airbender" and "The Legend of Korra." Vote_rcap 26% [ 77 ]
An exploration of creativity and the creative process by the co-creator and executive producer of "Avatar: The Last Airbender" and "The Legend of Korra." Vote_lcap17%An exploration of creativity and the creative process by the co-creator and executive producer of "Avatar: The Last Airbender" and "The Legend of Korra." Vote_rcap 17% [ 50 ]
An exploration of creativity and the creative process by the co-creator and executive producer of "Avatar: The Last Airbender" and "The Legend of Korra." Vote_lcap35%An exploration of creativity and the creative process by the co-creator and executive producer of "Avatar: The Last Airbender" and "The Legend of Korra." Vote_rcap 35% [ 105 ]
An exploration of creativity and the creative process by the co-creator and executive producer of "Avatar: The Last Airbender" and "The Legend of Korra." Vote_lcap22%An exploration of creativity and the creative process by the co-creator and executive producer of "Avatar: The Last Airbender" and "The Legend of Korra." Vote_rcap 22% [ 66 ]

Votos Totales : 298

An exploration of creativity and the creative process by the co-creator and executive producer of "Avatar: The Last Airbender" and "The Legend of Korra."

+2
Nikki
Mitternacht Stein
6 participantes

An exploration of creativity and the creative process by the co-creator and executive producer of "Avatar: The Last Airbender" and "The Legend of Korra." Empty An exploration of creativity and the creative process by the co-creator and executive producer of "Avatar: The Last Airbender" and "The Legend of Korra."

Mensaje por Invitado Vie Dic 28, 2012 8:15 am

An exclusive for my friends Avatar-Site

The Legend of Korra has been picked up for an additional 26 episodes, which will be split into Books 3 & 4! Mike and I had been hoping to announce this big news to the crowd at the Korra SDCC panel tomorrow morning, but the network put out a press release yesterday. And as we suspected, people are pretty confused, understandably so. Hopefully people are also excited.

I’m sure I’ll be trying to clear this up in posts for a long time to come, but I’ll lay it all out right now:

–Book 1 = 12 episodes

–Book 2 = 14 episodes

–Book 3 = 13 episodes

–Book 4 = 13 episodes

–TOTAL = 52 episodes

Why are the four books split up into those numbers of episodes, you might ask?

Initially, Nickelodeon picked up Korra as a 12-episode miniseries. Their idea was to do 12-episode arcs that were more standalone than the original Avatar series. Mike and I were cool with this idea, as we had originally wanted the seasons to be 12 episodes long instead of 20, and creatively we liked the idea of doing tighter story arcs.

The original plan was that if Nickelodeon wanted more episodes, they would order them 12 episodes at a time. But while we were in production on Book 1, Nickelodeon decided to change their season lengths from 20 episodes (like Avatar had) to the more standardized international length of 26 episodes. They liked how Book 1 was coming out and decided to round out the order to fit their new 26-episode mold, and we got a 14-episode pick-up, which became Book 2.

The original plan was that if Nickelodeon wanted more episodes, they would order them 12 episodes at a time. But while we were in production on Book 1, Nickelodeon decided to change their season lengths from 20 episodes (like Avatar had) to the more standardized international length of 26 episodes. They liked how Book 1 was coming out and decided to round out the order to fit their new 26-episode mold, and we got a 14-episode pick-up, which became Book 2.

Then, the network wanted even more Korra, so they picked up another order of 26 episodes. Mike and I wanted to stick with the shorter “books,” so creatively we are splitting the second order of 26 into Books 3 & 4, 13 episodes each.

What makes this even more confusing is that the network considers each block of 26 episodes a “season,” which is another reason we try to stick to calling these Korra arcs “books.” So for the network’s purposes, Books 1 & 2 are Season 1, and Books 3 & 4 are Season 2.

When will Books 2, 3, and 4 come out?

Someday!

What will happen after Book 4?

Mike and I plan to wrap up the Korra storyline at that point with the close of Book 4. Then I plan to crawl into a dark cave and go into hibernation. And hopefully see my wife more often.

I hope that clears it up. SEE YOU IN SAN DIEGO! If you can’t make the panel and Nick booth signing tomorrow, we’ll be signing at the Dark Horse booth on Saturday, I *think* at 2:30 (but I’m not sure). If you are going to SDCC

Anonymous
Invitado
Invitado

An exploration of creativity and the creative process by the co-creator and executive producer of "Avatar: The Last Airbender" and "The Legend of Korra." Empty Re: An exploration of creativity and the creative process by the co-creator and executive producer of "Avatar: The Last Airbender" and "The Legend of Korra."

Mensaje por Mitternacht Stein Vie Dic 28, 2012 10:06 am

Fantastic Shocked It a amazing!
Mitternacht Stein
Mitternacht Stein
Gran Espíritu
Gran Espíritu

Femenino Signo chino : Mono

Yuans(人民幣) : 5031

http://www.twitter.com/opera_middo

An exploration of creativity and the creative process by the co-creator and executive producer of "Avatar: The Last Airbender" and "The Legend of Korra." Empty Re: An exploration of creativity and the creative process by the co-creator and executive producer of "Avatar: The Last Airbender" and "The Legend of Korra."

Mensaje por Nikki Vie Dic 28, 2012 10:32 am

SERA POSIBLE Q SEA EL??..ME ARAÑO..WOW
Nikki
Nikki
Gran Espíritu
Gran Espíritu

Femenino Signo chino : Perro

Yuans(人民幣) : 2313

http://bambolaa.blogspot.com/

Mensaje por Invitado Vie Dic 28, 2012 10:52 am

Mitternacht Stein, this great community support forums. Giving exclusive and providing what users should know not much or little. I am aware of everything and in communication with your manager, if I have told them I inform
Anonymous
Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje por Miki La Gran Unificadora Vie Dic 28, 2012 10:58 am

*O* estoy soñando, es él??? Excelent... Master *w*
Miki La Gran Unificadora
Miki La Gran Unificadora
Espíritu ancestral
Espíritu ancestral

Femenino Signo chino : Caballo

Yuans(人民幣) : 15899
Localización : Estoy en Ciudad República con mi amiga Meiko en casa de mis padres... Algo quieren decirme...

Mensaje por Invitado Vie Dic 28, 2012 11:34 am

Master??? Someone who speaks English please?
Anonymous
Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje por Princesa Yue Vie Dic 28, 2012 5:26 pm

Hi! I speak english!
Oh my god, are you Michel.D.DiMartino for real???
Princesa Yue
Princesa Yue
Gran Espíritu
Gran Espíritu

Femenino Mensajes : 1058
Yuans(人民幣) : 1088

Mensaje por Invitado Vie Dic 28, 2012 6:46 pm

Si es real malditacea !!!!!!!!!!! yujuuu Michael eres lo mas !!!!!!
Anonymous
Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje por Invitado Vie Dic 28, 2012 7:14 pm

Thank you all for your comments, I like very much excited my presence they will try to support the forum where all you can. They are very polite and conservative .... And I can spend all day here, is very entertaining and have very selected and varied topics

Thank you all, Michael D.DiMartino
Anonymous
Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje por Princesa Yue Sáb Dic 29, 2012 9:42 am

Awesome. We love your presence in this site. Thank you for all of your threads. Thank you for keeping us updated.
Princesa Yue
Princesa Yue
Gran Espíritu
Gran Espíritu

Femenino Mensajes : 1058
Yuans(人民幣) : 1088

Mensaje por Invitado Dom Dic 30, 2012 2:26 pm

O this amazing....genial interesantemente genial, nunca había escuchado esta información !!
Anonymous
Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje por ValSmile Miér Ene 02, 2013 9:49 pm

no entiendo nada de lo que dice, pero en verdad es él :O OMG!!!! O.O

you're great!!!!!
ValSmile
ValSmile
Leyenda
Leyenda

Femenino Signo chino : Gato

Yuans(人民幣) : 17162

Mensaje por XuchilbarA Jue Ene 10, 2013 1:05 am

I'm so happy to know this and i can't wait to see the 2nd season.
XuchilbarA
XuchilbarA
Shen-Ming
Shen-Ming

Masculino Signo chino : Rata

Yuans(人民幣) : 1561

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado